JUNG, reliability, safety – technical rubber products of the highest quality
JUNG GUMMITECHNIK believes in quality products. Apart from those responsible for quality, all of the company’s management personnel and employees are committed to complying with existing standards and, beyond this, to critically control their effectiveness. To achieve this schooling and further training is provided on a regular basis. In addition to this, external experts pay regular visits to carry out re-certification tests or, as the case may be, pattern evaluation tests.
Together with our compounders, we optimise the safety and material of compounds on a permanent basis, thus enabling us to satisfy the increasing demands of customer requirements and, also to enable economical production processes. Only this way is it possible that products are able to leave our plant with maximum functionality, safety and efficiency.
- quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001
- in-house quality assurance department
- EDP supported testing equipment, e.g. to test resistance against puncturing, tearing resistance, tear
propagation resistance, rheometry, vulcametry, permeation
- mechanical testing equipment for the measurement of resilience, density and abrasion
- individual quality controls in accordance with customer requirements or company standards
- CE-Labelling of Jugitec®-Protective Gloves
- regular stress tests against chemical risks complying with DIN EN 374 carried out by independent
testing and certification authorities
- annual pattern evaluation tests in accordance with 11A carried out by independent testing and
- products with company internal quality standards exceeding the DIN EN ISO standard
- food-safe or food-suitable products according to the FDA and BfR guidelines
- electrical conductivity or antistatic products (EDS)